What's IncludedAt Hanbury Barns
Venue & Wedding Services
At Hanbury Barns Wedding Venue it's about so much more than just a beautiful rustic wedding venue. Our prices include a range of planning tools and extras to help create your best day ever!
Our dedicated team of wedding experts are on hand to guide you through your wedding journey. Read on to find out more about the services included in our prices.
Our prices are fixed at the point of booking. We accept bookings up to a maximum of 3 years ahead. All our prices always include VAT. Prices last reviewed Winter 2023.
A Quick Look at What's Included
Hanbury Barns Wedding Venue offers:
- Exclusive Use - It's All Yours, All Day
- No Corkage Drinks Option
- Sensational Countryside Setting
- Friendly, Experienced Events Team
- Your Wedding Night Suite Included
- Dream Dressing Room from 10:30am on your wedding day
- Licensed Ceremony Barn for up to 150 guests
- Incredible Wedding Breakfast Barn
We know there's more to planning a wedding than just choosing the right venue and we're there for you every step of the way.
All the fabulous furniture you'll need:
- Round dining tables with the option to choose a round table as your ‘Top Table’ too.
- Straight Top Table available
- Evening Buffet tables provided
- Cake table provided
- Three high chairs available
- Wireless microphone provided for speeches
- Ambient lighting which is adjusted throughout your day to subtly enhance the atmosphere
- Some soft seating for enjoying a drink and a chat.
Festive Additions to Hanbury Barns
From Late Nov - Early Jan You'll find a beautiful Christmas Tree or two, perfectly placed around the venue, each delicately adorned with warm white fairy lights to add a touch of festive ambience.
Christmas is a fantastic time of year for your wedding, guests are in the party spirit and our Exclusive Use wedding venue is sparkling with stunning lights.
Fancy a New Years Eve wedding extravaganza? Ask our fabulous Events Team about our extended license availability for New Years Eve Weddings.
Wedding Planning Services
It's super important to us that you are able to enjoy every moment of your Wedding Journey. Planning your wedding can seem like a daunting undertaking, but we are with you every step of the way and our price includes:
- On hand support from our team of Wedding Specialists.
- An Event Manager dedicated to your entire wedding day.
- A personalised online Wedding Planner.
- A comprehensive list of trusted Handpicked Wedding Suppliers.
- A Tasting Event for you both to enjoy a delicious date night!
- Lot's of planning tips, tools and information available online.
Online Wedding Planner
No Corkage Drinks!
Hanbury Barns is a No Corkage Wedding Venue, which means that you can supply all of your own drinks for both the wedding reception and your wedding breakfast meal without any additional charge whatsoever.
If you would prefer an alternative option for supplying your drinks, we have a fabulous cost-effective, hassle-free Cellar Drinks option available. Order Drinks Packages online. Need any help? Please don't hesitate to ask for any advice, a member of our team will be able to assist you in selecting the perfect array of delightful drinks for you and your guests.
No Corkage Drinks
Full terms and conditions and details of any special prices, including late availability, Bank Holidays and New Yearʼs Eve are available upon request. Guest accommodation and catering are charged separately.
Our prices are fixed at the point of booking. You pay today’s price even if your booked date is up to 3 years in the future. All our prices always include VAT. Prices last reviewed Winter 2023.
Your Wedding MenuCatering charged separately
Some Key Ingredients
Your wedding catering is not included. Catering is quoted separately and the ‘price per head’ includes:
- Access to the Food & Drink website to help you choose your perfect wedding food.
- No Corkage Drinks Service
- A Private Consultation with an experienced Wedding Catering Coordinator to discuss your individual requirements
- The opportunity to sample a Tasting Menu
- Your Catering Manager on site throughout your wedding day to ensure excellent service
- The perfect number of Serving Staff throughout the day
- Professional and Talented Chef passionate about your menu
- Provision of White Tablecloths and
- All the Crockery, Cutlery and
- Glassware required, specific to your drinks and menu
- Iced Jugs of Water on each dining table
Enticing Wedding Catering Options
Your wedding catering is charged separately and therefore not included in our venue hire price. However, our expert catering partners offer fantastic value for money and a bespoke service, giving you the opportunity to build your perfect wedding menu.
Starting from £45.95 per person for a full 3 course Wedding Breakfast and outstanding evening food options from just £13 per person, you can entice and excite your wedding guests for less.