Dog Friendly Wedding VenueOur Dog Policy
Part Of The Family
Dogs are family so it's only right that you can include them in one of the most important days of your life. As a dog friendly wedding venue we allow the happy couple's fur baby to play a small part of the big day.
Many of us grow to form very special relationships with our dogs as they become a huge part of our lives. Having your dog play a little role on your wedding day is a wonderful way to celebrate this special bond.
The duty of Ring Bearer is a special role to be allocated. So who better to carry out this important task than your gorgeous pooch!? Just picture them bounding towards you with a little bow around their neck with the rings attached. It's just the cutest scene!
You may also want to get your pup involved in a few snaps out in the gardens after the ceremony. We reccommend you let your photographer know ahead of time so they can make sure they get the best shots!
Apart from the ring bearing duties, we request that your dog remains outdoors and makes their way home before the Wedding Breakfast.
Arranging care for your dog on your wedding day can be difficult when you want all of your loved ones to enjoy your special day. You'll feel much more relaxed if you know your precious pup is safe in the hands of a reliable dog chaperone service.
Precious Pets Weddings are a fabulous dog-sitting/chaperone service who will care for your dog on your wedding day.
This well-established supplier will ensure that your dog arrives to the venue safely and then will assist them with their ring bearing role. They also help out with your photography to make sure you to get the most incredible photos! After all this excitement, they will then escort them home to their well-needed doggy bed. You might even want to treat them to the full care and pamper day package if they've been extra well behaved!
Precious Pets Weddings
Rules For A Dog Friendly Wedding
- Let your guests know that we are a dog friendly wedding venue and that your dog will be present. There may be someone with serious allergies that you are not aware of.
- Your dog’s well-being is important: Consider their temperament and if you think they will cope with a busy environment. You want them to have as much fun as you!
- The venue is surrounded by rural land with grazing animals and wildlife. So please keep your dog on the lead at all times and bring along those trusty poop bags!
- Let your Event Manager know if you plan to include your dog in your day. They will need to inform the registrars.
- Wedding guests may not bring their own dogs. They also can not be left inside vehicles on the car park.
- Dogs are not allowed in any of the onsite accommodation and must return home before the Wedding Breakfast begins.
Guide /Assistance Dog Policy
Wedding Planning MeetingAll of your exciting plans will be discussed at your Wedding Planning Meeting so we can get a clear idea of how you want…
Special Offer20% Off Any Available Date in 2024.…
Same Sex Wedding ScheduleRead this blog to learn more about same sex wedding schedules at Hanbury Barns…
Church Wedding ScheduleLearn more about church wedding schedules at Hanbury Barns.…
Wedding Day TimingsCheck out these wedding day timings based around a 1.30pm ceremony at Hanbury Barns.…
Winter WeddingsDiscover what’s so special about winter weddings at Hanbury Barns.…